If you see a message like this when logging in to the VK Play Cloud, it means that your account has been blocked due to a violation of paragraph 4.2 of the VK Play Cloud License Agreement.
4.2. RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF THE SERVICE
The User has no right:
• to modify, adapt, decompile, disassemble or otherwise alter the Service and/or any of its components, as well as any access to intellectual property that is provided to the User during their use of the Service;
• to distribute the Service and/or any of its components, as well as any access to intellectual property that is provided to the User during their use of the Service, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, make copies or screenshots either by distributing them to physical medium or by providing them for download to third parties on the Internet;
• to translate the Service and/or any of its components into other languages or create other derivative works with respect to the Service and/or any of its components;
• to attempt to bypass any security measures taken by the Service, including the IP address blocking;
• to use the Service in ways not provided for in this License Agreement, Special Rules and beyond the normal process of use.
About removal of account ban
We need the following information for verification of your account:
- Screenshot with an error
- Full screenshot from the site 2ip.ru
- File main.log:
- For Windows: use the keyboard shorcut Win+R (where Win is a key with Windows logo), type in the search box %localappdata%\GameCenter and press Enter
- For Mac: the file is located in a folder ~/Library/Application Support/GameCenterShowcase/Global
The system rarely makes mistakes, but we will definitely verify everything. You can submit your request by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.